- 16 apartments are fully adapted for people with a physical disability
- A core team of specialist support provide one to one support
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Wide door openings in all apartments
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
- Communal garden
- Parking on site
Claridge Court is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Rushden area of Northampton for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services provided for people with acquired brain injury (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, or physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Claire Batsford
Tel: 07500 950963
Where to find usWellingborough Road