What rewards and benefits do we offer?
We offer competitive rates of pay for all our positions within the Lifeways Group, whether you are a support worker or office based member of staff. Support worker job adverts will display the hourly pay rate according to your age and/or experience, so you know exactly what you can earn before you apply.
We have a clear pathway for training and development for all our staff and celebrate achievement. Starting with a comprehensive induction and assessment of your development needs, we will work with you to ensure we give you access to training and qualifications that maximise your potential.
What other benefits are available?
- Unbeatable high street savings with discounted shopping vouchers and reloadable cards.
- Online Cashback deals at top retailers, including Expedia.com, trainline.com and eBay.
- Insurance Comparison for your home and car insurance with £30 Cashback.
- Low cost theatre tickets, also with 10% Cashback.
- A tax efficient Cycle to Work programme.
- A tax efficient Childcare Vouchers programme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) run by Validium which is a welfare initiative available to all employees for ad-hoc counselling, information, signposting and support.
- A Healthcare Cashplan through our partner Westfield Health.