A welcoming and friendly atmosphere
At Keys Hill Park we provide an innovative approach to supporting people with a wide range of mental health needs, and for those with learning disabilities. We believe that creating the right environment is integral to delivering a truly personalised service, one which connects people using services with those supporting them. Our commitment to excellence is fueled by a passion to make institutionalised and restrictive practice a thing of the past.
We aim to build confidence and a sense of wellbeing through person-centred support, which is delivered by our vibrant and enthusiastic staff team.
Keys Hill Park is a flagship service for Norfolk and beyond, recognised as a centre of excellence where innovative practice shapes policy. We deliver innovative care support services of exceptional quality and with an emphasis on recovery, independence, and community integration.
We are proud of our high standards in health and social care. Everyone we support can expect to experience;
- A safe and secure community setting
- Bright spacious rooms
- Privacy, independence and stimulation with 24 hour care and support
- Individualised, holistic support plans with measurable outcomes
- A wide range of complementary therapies
- Personalised support provided by an energetic and professional staff team
- An innovative approach to support