Recruitment open day in Bournemouth on October 16th
We are looking for Mental Health Recovery Workers in Bournemouth
We are holding a recruitment open day as we are looking for Mental Health Recovery Workers for a brand new supported living scheme that is due to open in Bournemouth. You’ll be invited to come to the scheme, meet the team and find out more about SIL and the work we do.
As part of the Lifeways Group, SIL are a forward thinking, innovative organisation who are leading the way in supporting the NHS & local authority partners in driving change. Our goal is to bring innovation to drive improved outcomes for people with complex mental health needs, personality disorder and co-morbid substance misuse & forensic histories.
We work in partnership with the NHS and local authorities across the country to support the discharge of people from low, medium and locked rehabilitation services to recovery-focused community services in a unique partnership with other housing and development organisations. We now provide over 300 self-contained flats across the country with an ambitious growth model which will see SIL establish itself as the leading provider of complex mental health services in the community.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed individuals who can:
- Provide recovery focused, person centred support to enable people with mental health needs to live as independently as possible within the community
- Develop trusting relationships with service users to achieve positive outcomes, be part of recovery support planning to help create an empowering environment which promotes self-esteem and enables service users to express choice and make decisions about their lives.
- Support service users in the maintenance of their emotional well-being and mental health. To promote recovery by supporting service users to manage their symptoms through the use and contribution to recovery plans and other tools such as Wellness Recovery Action Planning.
- Be flexible and willing to work on a rota pattern which includes sleep-in shifts and lone working
- 28 days annual leave
- Competitive Sleep In rates
- Access to NEST Pension
- Professionally supportive team and employe
- Rewards scheme - Discounts of high street and online shops plus discounts off holidays
Please bring your CV along with you and the ID documents below, as we can provide interviews on the day alternatively, we can arrange for an interview with you at a later date.
- Drivers License
- Full birth Certificate (you don’t have to bring if you have brought driving licence/passport)
- Proof of address (within last 3 months)
- National insurance number (Benefits letter/P60/P45)
- Bank card
2, Portchester Place
Time/Date: Wednesday 16th October
You’re welcome to turn up any time between 10am and 2pm.
If you are interested in more information, please contact Delphine Bateman (Scheme Manager) on 07341808646.