- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 communal areas.
- Large kitchen dinner and separate dining room
- Good outside areas to sit in
- Good Local Shopping and Transport links.
- Good access to health and education/fitness.
- Parking accessible to the property.
- Good access to local amenities.
202 Weston Road is a residential service for 4 people with a Learning Disability, Autism, Asperger’s and complex needs.
We support people in a Person Centred way, developing to support to meet individual needs, while supporting the individual to reach their full potential by setting and supporting to achieve individual goals.
ABOUT THE HOME.
202 Weston Road is a large property on the main Weston Road in Meir Stoke on Trent in Staffordshire. The property is registered for up to four people. The property itself comprises of 2 Entrance and exits to the front and rear of the property. The rear of the house entrance you walk into a small utility room/entrance area, this leads to a small hallway which leads to a large ground floor bathroom and W.C. off this corridor leads to a kitchen/dinner.
To The side of the kitchen are another two doors one which leads to a central but small office easily accessible to staff and people we support. The other door leads to a large lounge area, the lounge area has French windows which lead to a small but adequate seating area, nice to use in the summer. Off the lounge at the other end is a doorway which leads to the front door and small hallway off the hallway is another small seating area and dinning room. To the left of the lounge door is the stairway.
On the first floor of the house is four individual bedrooms and another W.C. There is a sleep in room and separate toilet/shower.
The external area to the property boasts of a small front garden area grassed and surrounded by trees which provide privacy and as a barrier to traffic noise. To the rear of the property is a larger grassed garden area enclosed. There is a garage and storage area. The house has a small car park for up to 4 cars. There is also parking outside the property on Whitcome Road at the side of the property.
The house is close to small shopping town of Meir.
Meir has a large Health Centre. Education and Fitness Centre.
There are a lot of local shops comprising of 2 Co-op stores a Butcher, Optician, Hairdressers, Tanning shops, Hylands Electrical Store, Solicitors, Post Office, Numerous Takeaways and Café’s, A K.F.C. Newsagents, Charity Shops and a Village Hall which holds different events. There is also a Football Club at the rear to the property and a Rugby Club down the road towards Werrington. The area has numerous bus stops which links us to many of the local Towns and larger shopping areas such as Longton, Stoke, Newcastle, Hanley, Stafford.
LIFE AT 202
- 24 Hour support
- We have one waking and one sleep in night staff during their night hours
- Staff have service specific and mandatory training
- Support staff have all completed values and attitudes.
- We work in partnership with others
- We encourage families to be involved in supporting individuals
- We value individual choice and support individuals in the choices they make and positive risk taking
- We embrace people moving on to new chapters in their lives and help individuals to achieve this
- We value individuals choices and support them to make them
- We encourage positive risk taking
- We work in partnership with other organisations, professionals, families and individuals to achieve their desired outcomes
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Angela Ray
Tel: 01782 411342
Where to find usMeir