- 40 bed purpose built centre
- Specialist nursing resource
- Long term person centred care provision
- Support for individuals requiring complex care
- Physiotherapist visits on a weekly basis
- Tailored individualised programmes
- Excellent location
Abbeymoor is a 40 bed purpose built Neurological Care Centre in Swalwell, on the outskirts of Gateshead in Tyne and Wear. It is minutes away from The Metro Centre and accessible by public transport.
We will work alongside health professionals to give each resident the highest standards of person centred care.
Residents also benefit from the services of a physiotherapist who visits the home on a weekly basis and works with individuals tailoring their programme to ensure they reach their maximum potential.
Services at Abbeymoor are for individuals who have neurological or respite care requirements including Huntingtons disease and complex brain injuries.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 0191 488 0899
Where to find usCrowley Road
Newcastle Upon Tyne