At a glance
- 16 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
Acorn Court is a development of 16 high quality, self-contained flats in Exeter that provides accommodation and 24 hour support for people with complex mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of Recovery Support Workers, with additional support from our Quality and Practice Team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health needs from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
Located in the heart of the city, Acorn Court offers easy access to all the amenities of Exeter city centre, as well as being only 20 minutes on the train from Exmouth and Dawlish beaches. Also on the doorstep is ‘The English Riviera’ – the beautiful Torquay coastline, Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks and all the other beautiful beaches and countryside of Devon.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01392 437 998
Where to find usMarket Street