- Sixteen modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
- Communal garden
Albion Mews is a new supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments for individuals who require specialist support located in Farnworth, Bolton.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services provided for people with learning disabilities, or acquired brain injury (ABI).
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Stevie Nowell
Tel: 01204 385 920
Where to find usBack Young Street