- Twelve modern apartments
- Three wheelchair accessible apartments
- A core team of staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Modern kitchens
- Integrated appliances
- White goods provided
- Wide door openings
- Communal space and gardens
- Excellent location, close to local amenities and transport links
Apple House is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Wensley Fold area of Blackburn, for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the support requirements of each tenant.
Services are offered to people with autistic spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Joanne Murphy
Tel: 07769 216 197
Where to find usApple Street