At a glance
- 16 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
Ashmount Court is a development of 16 high quality, self-contained flats in Doncaster that provides accommodation and 24 hour support for people with complex mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of Recovery Support Workers, with additional support from our Quality and Practice Team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health needs from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
Ashmount Court is situated on the main bus route approximetly 10-15 minute from Doncaster Town Centre. There is a very frequent bus service which runs into the town centre. There are lots of shops within walking distance including; sandwich shops, beauty salons, charity shops, a gym, supermarkets, convinience stores, home improvement stores and a florist.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01302 856457
Where to find usHigh Road