- Staff on site 24/7
- Assistive technology to enhance independence
- Modern rise and fall kitchens with integrated appliances
- Wheelchair accessible throughout
- Wet rooms
- Communal garden
Barber Gardens is a brand new development of 15 apartments and 3 bungalows in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire. The accommodation is bright and spacious, with assistive technology built in and modern rise and fall kitchens with white goods and integrated appliances.
The service is suitable for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex needs. The bungalows are wheelchair accessible throughout, with wide door openings and wet rooms.
Chatteris is a small market town with all the essential facilities for everyday life including supermarkets, banks, doctor’s surgeries, pharmacies, a dentist and a library. Nearby leisure attractions include the Chatteris Museum, the Haddenham Arts Centre, swimming pools and gyms, local pubs and restaurants catering to every taste.
Our support team
The staff team at Barber Gardens are chosen especially because they share the interests of the people who live there. Like all Lifeways staff, they have the training and experience they need to make sure that you receive the highest standard of support.
- Help with shopping, attending appointments, enjoying social activities, going to work or college
- Support with tasks at home including preparing drinks and meals, household chores and managing money
- Personal care such as getting out of bed, dressing, bathing, taking medication
- Positive risk management, understanding feelings and relating to others, making decisions and staying safe
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 07702 910887
Where to find usHuntingdon Road