- 12 modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- Four apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
- Communal garden
Baskerville Hall is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Worcester City area for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services offered to people with acquired brain injuries (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Samantha Smith
Tel: 0121 655 0901
Where to find us24 Shrubbery Avenue