At a glance
- 16 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
Beada House is a development of 16 high quality self-contained flats in Bedworth which provides self-contained accommodation and 24 hour support for people with mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of recovery workers, with additional support from our Quality and Practice Team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with complex mental health needs from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
Location: Beada House is located in the small market town of Bedworth, Warwickshire, and is situated close to local shops, restaurants and amenities. There are local museums, a swimming pool and gym, plenty of great shops plus an indoor market three days a week. Bedworth enjoys excellent transport links to the nearby cities of Birmingham, Leicester and Coventry.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Wendy Evans
Where to find usNewton Road