We provide services to assist with the following:
- personal care and support including medication management
- day-to-day tasks
- learning new skills and becoming more independent
- taking up education and employment opportunities
- becoming more involved in social activities in the local area
The Bedford and Northampton Care Solutions area office provides supported living and outreach services across the counties of Bedforshire and Northamptonshire for individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism or Mental Health needs.
At the Bedford and Northampton area office we provide a range of support and accommodation based solutions for people with learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions, complex needs, physical disability or mental health issues across Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.
We provide high quality, person-centred care that ensures each person we support has the opportunity, encouragement and experiences they need to develop their living and social skills. We believe in providing a truly personalised service where all aspects of the support are determined by the needs and wishes of each individual.
We work with you to create bespoke support, enabling you to have the right support to live on your own or in small friendship groups, enabling you as much independence and choice as possible.
At the Bedford and Northampton area office, we run outreach services, providing active support in the community. Services range from support to access college and work, personal care needs, accessing social events and venues: support with domestic and housekeeping tasks and supporting you to build confidence and skills in all aspects of daily living.
Support can range from a few hours of each week to people with more intensive needs who require 24 hour care.
We believe in providing a truly personalised service where all aspects of support are determined by the needs and wishes of each individual.
- If you are looking for supported living services in Bedford, we can support people in:
- Shared houses, typically for 2 to 4 people each with their own room and some shared facilities
- Clustered accommodation where people live in individual flats close to others with similar support needs
- People in individual accommodation with personalised staff ranging from a few hours each week to full 24 hour waking staff support
Enquiries & referrals
Where to find usBedford Heights