- 16 modern apartments
- Six apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
- Parking on site
Birch Tree Place is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Bartley Green area of Birmingham for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are offered to people with acquired brain injury (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Emma Watts
Tel: 0121 655 0901
Where to find us43 Kyles Way