- Six apartments are fully adapted
- Four apartments adapted for challenging behaviours
- Specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Apartments designed to accept tracking hoists
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Onsite staff office and sleep in accommodation
- White goods provided
Brindley Moss is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Timperley area of Altrincham, for individuals who require specialist support or have additional support needs.
The scheme will offer an individualised and person centred service. All the apartments are self- contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, open plan living room and kitchen.
Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services provided for learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders, and behaviours that may challenge.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 07864 692010
Where to find usDeansgate Lane