- 14 modern apartments designed for people with a learning disability
- Specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Modern kitchens with integrated oven and induction hob
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Bathrooms with level access showers
- On site staff office and sleep in accommodation
- White goods provided
- Communal garden
- Parking on site
Canalside Gardens is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Radcliffe area of Bury. The scheme will offer an individualised and person centred service.
All the apartments are self- contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, open plan living room and kitchen.
Services are offered to people with autism, and learning disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: John Morrison
Tel: 0161 724 7708
Where to find usParsonage Street