- 14 modern apartments
- Nine apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
Carlton Gardens is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in Wolverhampton for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services provided for people with acquired brain injuries (ABI), learning disabilities, or physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Rajvir Sandhu
Tel: 0121 655 0901
Where to find usCarlton Road