- 12 modern apartments
- Three separate blocks of four bungalows
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Accessible wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
Church View is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments and bungalows in the Southwick area of Sunderland for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services are offered to people with acquired brain injury (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 0191 548 7796
Where to find usThe Kings Road
Tyne and Wear