- 16 modern apartments
- Eight spacious adapted apartments
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
- Communal garden
Cornmill House is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Seacroft area of Leeds for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are provided to people with learning disabilities, complex needs, physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries (ABI), and dual diagnosis/mental health needs.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01422 380 022
Where to find us179 Moresdale Lane