At a glance
- 15 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
Empire Court is a development of 15 high quality, self-contained flats in Warrington that provides accommodation and 24 hour support for people with “complex” mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of Recovery Workers, with additional support from our peripatetic Quality and Practice Team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health needs from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
At Empire Court we can support people living with mental health conditions across the spectrum of mental illness, including schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, anorexia and bulimia, self-harming, anxiety and depression.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsTel: 01925 654 970
Where to find us53-57 Empire Court, Apartment 1