- 14 modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- Four apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Bathrooms are adapted to the needs of individuals
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
Eskdale House is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in Kendal, Cumbria for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is provided for each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are offered to people with acquired brain injury (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, mental health, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Sara Howarth
Tel: 01539 735128
Where to find usShap Road