- 15 modern apartments
- Nine apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
Foden View is a supported living development of accessible and attractive apartments in Sandbach area of East Cheshire for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services offered to people with acquired brain injuries (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Louise Hartley
Tel: 07753 468487
Where to find usMiddlewich Road