- 16 modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- Six apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchens
- Wide door openings
- Communal garden
Fountain Court is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Bloxwich area of Walsall for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services are offered to people with acquired brain injury (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Yvonne Whitehouse
Tel: 07850 504543
Where to find usBuxton Road