At a glance
- 26 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
Wigan Council, Inclusion Housing and SIL have been working in partnership to develop a new supported living service in Scholes. The 26 self-contained apartments have been designed to a high specification to meet the increasing need for supported accommodation for people who have experienced or are living with a mental health condition and need varying levels of support to live a fulfilled life in Wigan. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of Recovery Workers, with additional support from our peripatetic Quality and Practice Team of mental health professionals.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health needs from other supported settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Chellie Minney
Where to find usHardybutts Road