At a glance
- 15 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms
- White goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
Haresfield House is a development of 15 high quality self-contained flats in central Worcester that provides accommodation and 24 hour support for people with mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of recovery workers, with additional support from our peripatetic clinical team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health problems from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Stephen Sangar
Tel: 01905 357278
Where to find us6-10 Bath Road