- 14 modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- Six apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- White goods provided
- Communal garden
Harraby Croft is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in Carlisle area of Cumbria for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services offered to people with acquired brain injury (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Janice Herbert
Tel: 01228 523 050
Where to find us1-15 Petteril Bank Road