At Keys Hill Park we offer:
- A safe and secure community setting
- Bright, spacious rooms within individually designed and beautifully appointed townhouses
- Privacy, independence and stimulation with 24 hour care support
- Individualised, holistic support plans with realistic agreed outcomes
- A wide range of complementary therapies
- Personalised services provided by experienced and motivated care support staff
- A new and fresh approach to care
At Keys Hill Park, Wroxham, Norfolk, we aim to provide a modernised and innovative care support service to adults with a wide range of mental health support needs and for those with learning difficulties.
We believe that creating the right environment is integral to recovery from a period of mental illness and by maximising independence through empowering those using the service we will improve outcomes.
Person-centred care, delivered through a young, energetic and enthusiastic team of support staff creates an environment that builds confidence and a sense of well-being for all. A flagship service for Norfolk and beyond, a centre of excellence where positive care support practice shapes policy and challenges institutionalised attitudes, where those using the service are invigorated by those working within the service.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01603 784203
Where to find usPark Road