We provide services to assist with the following:
- personal care and support including medication management
- day-to-day tasks
- learning new skills and becoming more independent
- taking up education and employment opportunities
- becoming more involved in social activities in the local area
Lifeways Support Options Swansea provides services to the following areas: Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Carmarthenshire, those services include, Supported Living, Learning Disabilities and Autism.
At the Swansea office we offer the highest standards of support through a commitment to person-centred planning, attention to detail, engaged staff teams and most importantly a passion for enabling the people we support to achieve their goals and self-direct their support as much as they can.
Positive behaviour and active support underpin everything we do. We understand that each individual is a unique human being and not just a set of risks and challenges. We also recognise that families are the experts, so we work closely with families to create care pathways that empower the people we support to achieve their ambitions, acquire new skills, forge genuine community links and to live fulfilling lives.
At Lifeways Support Options Swansea we are a provider of supported living services and outreach support based in Swansea currently providing services to Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Carmarthenshire. Whether you live in your own property, in a supported housing scheme or in a shared environment with others that need support, we provide a service that assists you with:
• Personal care and support including medication management
• day-to-day tasks
• learning new skills and becoming more independent
• taking up education and employment opportunities
• becoming more involved in social activities in the local area
• support for the family or carers of the person with a learning disability
• making important decisions, and ensuring that other people understand what you need
• accessing health services
• support and encouragement to stay healthy
• emotional support
• looking after the person with a learning disability we can offer respite in your own home
• advice on different types of learning disabilities, and on managing any challenging behaviour which the person with a learning disability might display
• What level of support a person needs will vary, we can offer a package that suits you.
• Our packages of care and support can vary dependent on your needs. Our support staff are available for short calls as well as 24 hour support, 7 days a week.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Steve Watkins
Tel: 01792 775 101
Where to find usJameson Hall
8 Foundry Road