- Seven self-contained ground floor apartments
- Fully adapted and accessible
- Specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Apartments designed to accept tracking hoists
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Onsite staff and sleep in accommodation
- White goods provided
Magnet Court is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Bentley area of Doncaster for individuals who require specialist support.
All the apartments are self- contained and consist of one bedroom, one bathroom, hallway, open plan living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are offered to people with acquired brain injuries (ABI) and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Karen Lawson
Tel: 01332 295 903
Where to find usVictoria Road