- Two purpose built apartment blocks
- 20 one-bedroom self-contained apartments
- 12 apartments are fully adapted and accessible
- Eight apartments are specifically designed for any additional behavioural and complex needs
- Support staff on site 24/7
- Adapted wet rooms or level access showers Apartments designed to accept tracking hoists
- Adjustable kitchen areas
- White goods provided
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
Located in the heart of Blackburn, Lancashire, Moorgate Mill is a new supported living development of accessible and attractive purpose built, one bedroom, self-contained apartments for individuals who require specialist support.
Moorgate Mill has 20 apartments across two buildings and is close to local amenities. There are excellent transport links to Blackburn town centre, Preston and the surrounding areas including the West Pennines, and Ribble Valley.
Services are offered to people with autism, complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Lewis Ashley
Tel: 01254 690733
Where to find usMoorgate Street