- 12 modern apartments
- Two apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- White goods provided
- Excellent location
Oak House is a supported living development in Exeter of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services offered to people with learning disabilities, mental health, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury (ABI), or complex care needs.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Tom Falconer
Tel: 07769 216172
Where to find usMarket Street