At a glance
- 11 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
Overton Buildings is a development of 11 high quality, self-contained flats in Leek that provides accommodation and 24 hour support for people with complex mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of Recovery Support Workers, with additional support from our Quality and Practice Team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health needs from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
Overton Buildings is located 200 metres from the market place, central to the town, offering a range of amenities and shops. Leek offers a thriving local community of arts, music, culture, museums and parkland. G.P practices, dentists, opticians and a leisure centre are all within a short walking distance. Public transport provides regular links to Stoke on Trent, Macclesfield, Buxton and into the Peak District.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 07718 167693
Where to find usFlat 5 (Office)