- Four en-suite bedrooms
- Three self-contained flats
- Flexible, sensory-friendly environment
- Enclosed garden and courtyard areas
- Excellent location
Pembridge Road located in Stoke-on-Trent is a residential service comprising of four bedrooms with en-suites, and an additional three self-contained flats. This specialist service is designed to meet the needs of individuals with autism and other associated complex needs.
The newly refurbished accommodation in Stoke provides a flexible and comfortable living environment, with en suite bedrooms and communal areas for everyone to use.
Designed to a high specification to assist people to live independently and safely, with assistive technology integrated within the building, our aim is to promote a good quality of life and encourage social interaction.
This property is fully supported by a dedicated 24/7 on site staff team.
Services are offered to people with autism.
Pembridge Road is situated within a residential area in
Blurton, close to Trentham Gardens. Shops and amenities are within walking distance. Bus services link to Trentham, Longton, Hanley City Centre and the wider area.
Life at Pembridge Road
Lifeways are dedicated to offering specialist services as part of a full community care pathway. We want the people we support to live fulfilling lives, and we empower everyone to achieve their goals, learn new skills and take positive risks in a safe environment. Our tailored support programmes are designed to meet each person’s unique needs and aspirations. We actively encourage input from each individual’s family and support network to find out what’s important to them.
Pembridge Road offers;
- Committed and well trained staff focused on achieving individual outcomes by adopting the TEACCH approach and SPELL framework
- Positive behaviour support to encourage effective communication, improve individual support and maximise the choice and control people have over their lives
- Access to Lifeways’ specialist teams
- A focus on quality assurance, governance and safeguarding
- A specialist referral and assessment team experienced in assessing and developing support and transition plans
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01782 311182
Where to find usBlurton