- 14 modern apartments
- Four accessible bungalows
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- White goods provided
- Communal garden
Pioneer Court is a development of accessible and attractive apartments in the Smallthorne area of Stoke-on-Trent for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person-centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are offered to people with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, mental health, and acquired brain injury (ABI)
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01782 572000
Where to find usChetwynd Street