- 15 modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- Nine of the apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas in the physical disability apartments
- Wide door openings
- White goods provided
Portway House is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are offered to people with autism, learning disabilities, or physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Mitchell Yafai
Tel: 01785 248448
Where to find usStoke on Trent