- Four apartments are fully adapted
- Specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Apartments designed to accept tracking hoists
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- Onsite staff office and sleep in accommodation
- Communal space for the tenants
- White goods provided
The Quadrant is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments. It is situated in Warrington close to the town centre for individuals who require specialist support or have additional support needs.
The scheme will offer an individualised and person centred service. All apartments are self- contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, open plan living room and kitchen.
Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services provided to people with mental health needs, acquired brain injury (ABI), and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Joanne McParland
Tel: 07920 541852
Where to find usChurch Street