- 16 self-contained apartments over two floors
- Four apartments for people with physical disabilities
- Staff on site 24/7
- Gardens and parking on site
- Suitable for people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and autism
- Assistive technology to enhance independence
Lifeways is developing a brand new specialist supported living service in Clowne, North East Derbyshire. The scheme is a development of 16 accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the centre of Clowne, for individuals who require tailored and person-centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom/wet room, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive technology is built into each apartment and can be tailored according to the needs of each tenant.
This property is fully supported by a dedicated 24/7 on site staff team.
Services are offered to people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and autism.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Janine Forshaw
Tel: 07809 553385
Where to find usHigh Street