- Specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Excellent location, close to local amenities and transport links
- All apartments have a wet room
- Apartments designed to accept tracking hoists
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Wide door openings
- White goods provided
Scholes Croft, located in St Helens is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments for individuals who require specialist support.
The service offers sixteen apartments in the heart of St Helens, close to local amenities and transport links.
Services are offered to people with acquired brain injury (ABI), complex care needs, learning disabilities, mental health, and physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Elizabeth Ellis
Tel: 01204 385 920
Where to find usThatto Heath