- Nine modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- Five apartments have two bedrooms
- Four apartments are one bedroom
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances,
- Good location
- White goods provided
- Parking on site
St Matthew’s Court is a supported living development of modern and attractive one and two bedroom apartments in the Wombwell area of Barnsley for individuals who require individualised, person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of bedroom/s, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are for people with learning disabilities, complex needs, acquired brain injuries (ABI), and dual diagnosis.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01302 344255
Where to find usPitt St