At a glance
- 9 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
St Matthews Court is a development of 9 high quality, self-contained flats in Barnsley that provides accommodation and 24 hour support for people with complex mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of Recovery Support Workers, with additional support from our Quality and Practice Team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health needs from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Kirsty Ware
Tel: 07525 584162
Where to find usPitt Street