- Accommodation for five residents
- Suitable for people with physical disabilities
- Staff on site 24/7
- Large communal areas
- Large shared lounge, kitchen with height adjustable counters
- Patio doors to the garden area
- Assistive technology throughout
- Amenities are within walking distance, including a leisure centre with gym, swimming pool and facilities for people with physical disabilities
Stourbank, Hay Meadow, in Shipston on Stour is a supported living service which is designed to meet the needs of individuals with physical disabilities. The accommodation provides a flexible and comfortable living environment with five bedrooms, all of which have en suite wet rooms.
Other facilities include a large shared lounge, kitchen with height adjustable counters, and patio doors to the garden area with ramped access.
Designed to a high specification to assist people to live independently and safely, the scheme will include key fob entry to the front door, swing free doors throughout with the ability to add electronic openers if required, and additional assistive technology for individual needs.
This property is fully supported by a dedicated 24/7 on site staff team.
Services are offered to people with physical disabilities.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 0121 655 0901
Where to find usHay Meadow
Shipston on Stour