- Eleven modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances, including oven and induction hob
- Wide door openings in all apartments
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
- Communal outside living space
Sunbeam is a supported living development of accessible and attractive apartments near to the city centre of Wolverhampton for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
Ten of the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. One apartment is shared living with all the bedrooms en-suite.
Services are offered to people with learning disabilities, and mental health.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Roy Thomas Davis
Tel: 0121 655 0901
Where to find usPaul Street