We provide services to assist with the following:
- Personal care and support
- medication management
- day-to-day tasks
- learning new skills and becoming more independent
- taking up education and employment opportunities
- becoming more involved in social activities in the local area
The Lifeways Swansea area office provide services in the following areas, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Carmarthenshire, the services included are, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Supported Living.
We also provide:
• support for the family or carers of the person with a learning disability
• making important decisions, and ensuring that other people understand what you need
• accessing health services
• support and encouragement to stay healthy
• emotional support
• looking after the person with a learning disability we can offer respite in your own home
• advice on different types of learning disabilities, and on managing any challenging behaviour which the person with a learning disability might display
• What level of support a person needs will vary, we can offer a package that suits you.
• Our packages of care and support can vary dependent on your needs. Our support staff are available for short calls as well as 24 hour support, 7 days a week.
At the Swansea area office we encourage the people we support to live a full and engaged life, to reach their goals and be active members of the local community. Our team are very experienced, they work in close association with social workers and a clinical team, and we collectively work to ensure we meet the needs of each individual.
The Swansea area office we offer the highest standards of residential support through a commitment to person-centred planning, attention to detail, engaged staff teams and most importantly a passion for enabling the people we support to achieve their goals and self-direct their support as much as they can.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01792 775 101
Where to find usJameson Hall, 8 Foundry Road