At a glance
- Homely and attractive property
- Communal garden
- Great community location and close to transport links
- A consistent core team of support staff on site 24/7
- Staff fully trained in PBS (Positive Behaviour Support)
- Assistive technology available
- Access to The Haven's own vehicle
The Haven provides a specialist residential service in Peacehaven for adults with autism and complex care needs. Comprising of 5 bedrooms, The Haven is a homely and welcoming house in an ideal location, close to shops and amenities.
In all our residential services we aim to empower and develop individuals to make choices around their care and support. We support people to live a rich and fulfilling life as independently as possible, both in their local and wider communities.
Our tailored support programmes are designed to meet each person’s unique needs and aspirations. We actively encourage input from each individual’s family and wider support network, to find out what’s truly important to them.
The location of The Haven is ideal – it’s close to all local facilities and amenities, and the bustling and vibrant city of Brighton is only a few miles down the coast.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Cian Hughes
Tel: 01273 579396
Where to find us40 Ambleside Avenue