At a glance
- 11 spacious, light and airy self-contained one bedroom apartments
- Bespoke recovery plans that put the individual in control of their recovery journey
- On-site support available 24/7
- Stylish modern kitchens and bathrooms with white goods provided in each apartment
- CCTV for additional security
The Valley is a development of 11 high quality, self-contained flats in Southampton that provides accommodation and 24 hour support for people with complex mental health needs. Person-centred recovery support is provided by our core on-site team of Recovery Support Workers, with additional support from our Quality and Practice Team.
We work to support and sustain the transition for people with mental health needs from institutional settings to their own tenancy in the community, enabling them to live independently while receiving the exact package of recovery support that they need.
The Valley is close to local shops and Southampton Town Centre is 1.7 miles away. The scheme has public road access and whilst situated on the outskirts of Southampton, the property is very close to local amenities and public transport with a bus stop located outside.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 07876 394587
Where to find us2-4 Leybourne Avenue