- 9 en suite bedrooms
- A large entrance and hallway
- A large lounge
- Activities room
- 2 dining rooms
- Large sunny kitchen
- To the front, side and rear of the property the garden is tarmac with trees and plants beds, there is a large grassed area at the top of the garden with seating and a shed.
Trent View provides a specialist residential service to meet the needs of individuals that are diagnosed with a learning disabilities and/or autism. It is a detached Victorian property with a separate Coach House.
Our philosophy at Trent View is to help individuals with complex presentations by working in partnership to provide a person centred service at the heart of the local community. We create bespoke care plans for each individual that we support, enabling them to achieve their goals and develop their skills while living the life they choose.
Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) and active support underpin everything we do, and we promote opportunity, choice and control for everyone we support.
About the home
Trent View provides a flexible and comfortable living environment that can support 9 people. The house comprises of 9 spacious bedrooms with ample additional communal spaces. Outside there is an enclosed private gardens offering a peaceful area for everyone to enjoy.
Lifeways are dedicated to offering specialist services as part of a full community care pathway.
We want the people we support to live fulfilling lives, and we empower everyone to achieve their goals, learn new skills and take positive risks in a safe environment. Our tailored support programmes are designed to meet each person’s unique needs and aspirations, and we always work with each individual’s family and support network to find out what’s important to them.
- A committed and well trained specialist staff team focused around achieving individual outcomes
- Enhanced training in Lifeways PBS, encouraging effective communication, identifying focal points for good individual support and maximising the choice and control people have over their lives
- Access to Lifeways specialist teams on an individual as needs basis
- A robust open approach to quality assurance, governance and safeguarding
- A specialist referral and assessment team experienced in assessing and developing support and transition plans for a wide range of often complicated and different needs
- Value the people we support and those who support them
- Facilitate choice to give people the life they want, as well as support in providing structured day time activities, access to learning new skills and employment opportunities
- Provide the highest standard of care and always build our services around each individual
- Promote positive risk management to help people to manage feelings and relate to others, stay safe, understand and manage risks and make independent daily decisions
- Value family members input
- Recognise the uniqueness of each individual, and ensure everyone is treated with respect, integrity and dignity
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 01283 546234
Where to find us34 Stapenhill Rd
Burton on Trent
Burton On Trent