- Fifteen modern apartments
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Wide door openings
- Excellent location
- White goods provided
- Parking on site
- Communal garden
Viaduct Court is a development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in Workington are a of Cumbria for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen.
Services provided for people with learning disabilities, complex needs, physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries (ABI), and mental health needs.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Deborah Ankers
Tel: 01228 523 050
Where to find usFalcon Street