- 13 modern apartments designed for people with mental health issues
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Modern kitchens with integrated oven and induction hob
- Excellent location, close to local amenities and transport links
- White goods provided
- Parking on site
- Communal garden
Woodlands House is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in Birkenhead area of Wirral for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self-contained and consist of bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is provided for each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are provided for people with mental health needs.
Enquiries & referrals
Contact detailsManager: Louise Hartley
Tel: 07753 468487
Where to find us53-55 The Woodlands,