- 16 modern apartments designed for people with a disability
- Six apartments are fully adapted
- A core team of specialist support staff on site 24/7
- Assistive Technology to enhance independence
- Apartments have adapted wet rooms
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Accessible and adjustable kitchen areas
- Large communal gardens
- Wide door openings
- Parking on site
Newman Gardens is a supported living development of accessible and attractive one bedroom apartments in the Bartley Green area of Birmingham for individuals who require specialist, individualised and person centred support.
All the apartments are self- contained and consist of a bedroom, bathroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Assistive Technology is built into each apartment and is tailored according to the individual needs and requirements of each tenant.
Services are offered to people with acquired brain injury, complex care needs, learning disabilities, and physical disabilities.
The people we support at Newman Gardens enjoy lots of social activities together, with plenty of meals out, day trips and charity events to get involved with.
Enquiries & referrals
Tel: 0121 476 5194
Where to find us43 Kyles Place